Monday, June 11, 2007

PIxelodeon

Pixelodeon took place at the American Film Institute this weekend, but I was unable to go due to some previous commitments with my band.

INSERT CHEAP BAND PLUG HERE:

www.myspace.com/mirrorimage

AND HERE:





Cheap plugs rock. Anywho, Pixelodeon is an annual conference essentially celebrating online video. Bloggers and vloggers from all over attended and discussed changing face of web video, blogging, and mobile video. My colleagues said it was quite fun, and that the Ask A Ninja ninjas really are that funny. You should check out the Pixelodeon blog, as well as their Flickr, Blip.tv, and Technorati tags.

WordPress

After many, many months of sitting dormant, I decided to update and revive my personal domain by starting a blog powered by WordPress. Once I get the go-ahead from our tech people, I'll move this thing onto our own servers and power it with WordPress. Until then, I'm stuck here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home