Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cosby and The Landlord

Super w00t! We're in a CNET video: Start-ups aim to take on YouTube, iTunes

Aside from a boring Xanga blog I kept during college, I am not much of a blogger and I'm well aware that this blog has been far from interesting. Instead of posting whenever we have an update, from now on I'll post about thrice a week and share video clips, news snippets, and observations. It'll be fun. I promise. I used to write for a music magazine... though it was much easier to churn out top-notch stuff when you're worried about ticking off a gruff boss with a short fuse and a slight Napoleonic complex. (Dang. If he reads this, he'll surely have my legs broke.)

By now you've probably already seen Will Ferrell's hilarious short video, "The Landlord." You'll definitely enjoy these out takes of the little girl, Pearl: Because you demanded it. The Pearl Out Takes.

Because I am a talentless hack, (says my bassist), the only bar trick I can do is a Bill Cosby impression. I tell you what, though. It's a great impression. If you close your eyes and listen to it, you'll swear you were listening to a classic "Cosby Show" episode. Last week, I made a "Cosby Impression" auto channel that is full of clips of people doing their best Cosby Impressions. I have to admit, I'm not that at all impressed. Check them out:



In other completely unrelated news, Chrysler plans to revive the old Pentastar logo. Far be it from me to talk about cars, but that logo reminds me of beat-up K cars like my dad's old not-so-trusty 1980 Dodge Omni. Or this 1988 Dodge Aries.

(Hmmm. Every time I see a car wrapped around a tree, I wonder why cars aren't made out of wood.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home